Washing your pooch just got easier!
This handmade, easy-to-grip solid shampoo bar for dogs makes bath time a cinch and means no wasted product down the drain!
Our Conditioning Dog Shampoo Bar even comes with is own storage/travel pod (made from recycled materials of course)!
The vegetable glycerin formula, Enriched with Marula Oil, creates a lightweight and deeply nourishing shampoo, blended with healing Aloe Vera to deliver a conditioning and caring coat cleansing experience.
Combined with its tropical coconut & pineapple fragrance, will leave your dog's skin and coat clean, nourished, silky and super soft - ready for extra snuggles!
• Have everything you need ready and handy before getting you dog wet!
• Use lukewarm water - your dog will feel more comfortable.
• Leave the head and face until last to help stop them doing “the shake”
• Avoid getting water inside their ears - they really don’t like that!
Directions for use:
Remove the bar from the pod. Wet the dogs coat with lukewarm water. Rub the bar in circular motions to create a soft, gentle lather. Add more water to increase suds if necessary. Allow the lather to rest for a few minutes, if possible, to allow the key ingredients time to be absorbed. Rinse away. Let the bar air dry, then replace into the pod for the next time.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.
Read more about our Dog Shampoo Bars here.
Glycerin, Aqua, Sorbitol, Sodium Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Oleate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Thiosulfate, Sclerocarya birrea Seed Oil, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, CI 77891, CI 74160.
Our standard delivery charge for UK & Northern Ireland is £4.50 per order for Royal Mail 48hr Tracked
For Ireland the delivery charge is £6.99 for Fastway / DPP Courier
For Europe & Rest Of World delivery is £11.99 with Parcel Track and Trace
At the Soap Story, we really hope that you will be delighted with your purchase. However, should there be any reason that you are not entirely satisfied, you may return your purchase to us for a full refund provided that:
• the goods are unused and in their original packaging
• you tell us that you wish to return your goods within 14 working days from the date you receive your goods
• you return them to us, or provide proof of postage to our address noted below within fourteen working days from the date you receive them.