Have you discovered our Sea Minerals Bubble Butter? Fragranced with fresh, clean oceanic fragrance ... like a Spa at the beach, but without the sand!
It has all the functionality of our Wonder Whipped Soap - with added Shea butter for a touch of extra care!
For the eco lovers - as it hasn't been whipped there's no added air, so we can cram even more semi-solid soap into a smaller package - making it better value and with less packaging!! Even though the packaging is recyclable!
So what exactly is a 4-in-1 bubble butter? well here's the low down ...
Introducing our new semi solid soap.... cleansing bubble butter. How will you use yours .?
1. Shower: use on your hands or in a sponge
2. Shampoo: massage some into damp hair and rinse away
3. Shave: lather up on your skin, shave, and rinse away
4. Bathe: scoop out a bit and swish in the water or under the tap
Not only is our 4-in-1 cleansing bubble butter a fantastic product, but a little of it also goes a long way! It replaces so many other products (saving YOU money).
What are you waiting for? Which fragrance will you choose?
Glycerin, Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Butyrospermum parkii Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Tetrasodium EDTA, CI 42090.
Our standard delivery charge for UK & Northern Ireland is £4.50 per order for Royal Mail 48hr Tracked
For Ireland the delivery charge is £6.99 for Fastway / DPP Courier
For Europe & Rest Of World delivery is £11.99 with Parcel Track and Trace
At the Soap Story, we really hope that you will be delighted with your purchase. However, should there be any reason that you are not entirely satisfied, you may return your purchase to us for a full refund provided that:
• the goods are unused and in their original packaging
• you tell us that you wish to return your goods within 14 working days from the date you receive your goods
• you return them to us, or provide proof of postage to our address noted below within fourteen working days from the date you receive them.