Bliss Jelly Soap fabulous wibbly, wobbly fun with an opulent, floral fragrance. Plus... it contains essential oils cleanse your skin and free your mind!
Introducing our fun, wobbly jelly soap. So what can you do with it?
1. Use as a wibbly soap bar: place that jelly on your hand and rub it over your wet skin. Be careful - its a slippery critter!
2. On a shower sponge: trim/pull off a few pieces and squeeze them into your puff or sponge - activate it under running water by giving it a few squeezes.
3. For foamy bath: scoop out a bit, place in a sieve and hold under the warm, running bath taps to create a gorgeous foam.
Not only is our jelly soap a wibbly bit of cleansing fun, but its also really gentle. Its based on something called Carrageenan - which is an extract from seaweed - which is itself known for creating gentle, relaxing baths.
The pot and lid is fully recyclable too, so please remember to do that!
Hint: store it in the fridge for an extra cooling sensation!
Glycerin, Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Carrageenan, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Geraniol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Coumarin, D-Limonene, Silica, Eugenol, CI 77891, CI 17200, CI 77861.
Our standard delivery charge for UK & Northern Ireland is £4.50 per order for Royal Mail 48hr Tracked
For Ireland the delivery charge is £6.99 for Fastway / DPP Courier
For Europe & Rest Of World delivery is £11.99 with Parcel Track and Trace
At the Soap Story, we really hope that you will be delighted with your purchase. However, should there be any reason that you are not entirely satisfied, you may return your purchase to us for a full refund provided that:
• the goods are unused and in their original packaging
• you tell us that you wish to return your goods within 14 working days from the date you receive your goods
• you return them to us, or provide proof of postage to our address noted below within fourteen working days from the date you receive them.